Friday, July 20, 2007

A meme - 8 True Things

A special thanks to Ms.Veganorama (or would it be Mrs. LIP? :))

So here it goes:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Now the 8 true things.

1. I smoke although I know it is bad for me. So there.

2. I was born with six toes. Not kidding I used to tell kids that my mom kept it in a jar of formaldehyde on her dresser.

3. The first time I went to college I flunked out (stay away from green plants). The second time I graduated with a 3.98.

4. I don't want children. I think this is because I am a heartless wench that has no feelings or a soul.

5. I secretly adore really bad rap music. Okay, any one who knows me at all knows it's not a secret.

6. I used to really enjoy getting into bar fights. I have calmed down extensively, but every once in a while that girl still comes out. So in other words, don't fuck with me.

7. I am very passive aggressive at work. Example one: There is a woman that sits a few desks away from me that I am not fond of. She doesn't like it when I teach my online classes at my desk. So of course I do every month. Example Two: Management doesn't like my tattoos. So of course, I let them peek out. Example Three: I had to take out my nose and tongue ring for work. Now, I wear the most obnoxious nail polish I can. Yeah, I have the maturity of a 17 year old brat.

8. All of these things sort of make me sound bad ass. I try to be, but I am really not. I am a marshmallow on the inside. I just have a very hard outer shell.

Okay here's who I'm Tagging:

Alabaster Mom (Hi Buddy), , Old Fashioned Aerosol Cheese, Pisces Place,, What's On My Mind,
Boxer Blog,, Cheap, Lazy, and Hungry,
Lelly's Vegan Kitchen, and Neva Vegan.

4 comments:

Neva said...

I already did it, tagged three times now.

http://nevavegan.blogspot.com/2007/07/second-attempt-at-eight-true-things.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing a little more about yourself.

Not wanting children doesn't make you heartless.. c'mon.. you are sooo caring with your dogs and adoptive ones... ;-)

Bar fights, really?

Thank you for tagging me but I've been tagged before.. if I think of more... I'll be sure to post them.

http://thegoodandtheordinary.blogspot.com/2007/06/self-sufficient-tag.html

BTW...isn't it disgusting about the quarterback and the dog fighting ring.. I thought of you when I heard that on the news..

KleoPatra said...

Interesting post, GBV. Six toes!? Wow. Is the extra one on the right or left foot? Or is it no longer on yer bod and actually still in a jar of formaldehyde?

i can't imagine you in a bar fight. i don't really "know" you but... that seems awfully violent for someone so compassionate about their eating... Your passive aggressiveness stories made me smile...

i have also been tagged before but i haven't blogged on this subject yet. THANK YOU for thinking of me...

Yer a marshmallow sans gelatin...

Anonymous said...

BTW when I said I thought of you when I heard about the dog fighting ring.. it was in reference to your post about that... I hope you understood what I meant... ;-)