Vegan Wedding
I have been a very bad blogger as of late. I am going to try and post more often, I swear.
I do have to say that I am totally excited for the wedding I get to attend tomorrow. Typically, I don't like going to weddings. It's a pain for me to find something to eat, people look at me funny, and I get very tired of explaining things to my table-mates and waitresses and others.
I am going to my good friend B and A's wedding in Madison tomorrow. Why, you may ask, is this such a momentous occasion? The groom is vegan and the bride is vegetarian. I have a vegan meal (Ethiopian stew), vegan appetizers, vegan wedding cake (HELLO!), and vegan pizza for later in the night! I am going to eat soooo well at this wedding. I can honestly say this is the first (and probably only) wedding I have gone to where I will get to eat some of the cake. Words cannot express the joy this gives me.
I am also hoping that I can talk some of my Madison buddies into going to the Blue Plate Diner on Sunday morning. They have tofu scramble and soy milk shakes. Need I say more?





No comments:
Post a Comment