Monday, March 31, 2008

Derby, Derby, Derby....

We had our first bout on the 29th. YAY. I don't think I have mentioned this but here is how the roller derby leagues work. It's sort of like bowling. Our league has four teams and through out our season we play against each other. I am a Paper Doll. (Cos we're from the Paper Valley). And guess what folks, WE WON!

It was so much fun. The crowd was awesome, hitting was awesome, everything kicked ass! I can't wait until our next one. I even have the husbandito into it now too!

I am sore as all get out. I have a couple of good bruises, but none in area's I feel like sharing ;)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Way to go girl.... you roll.;) Back in the day I use to love the roller rink, I'm sure it wasn't as wild as yours but it was fun!! Glad to hear you are enjoying it so much!!