2 Months
Holy shit. Monday was my two month anniversary of not smoking. I do have to admit, I'm floored. I had no idea that I could do it.
I almost smoked on Saturday night. We were at a wine tasting thing and it was me, my mom, DF and another friend. My mom, DF, and I are all ex-smokers. The wine really made us want to smoke. After a while we just forgot about it, which was nice. We played poker in our jammies. It was a fun time until DF made me go into a smoked fish shop. I almost killed her.
So that's the news from GB.
Oh, a friend of a friend is having a Vegan Potluck on August 2nd. (See comment in below post) I will keep you all posted on the time and place.




4 comments:
Good Job!! Keep it up!!
Yay for you! I was told 6 mos and one year are the real trouble spots. If you can keep it up and make it past those, you're home free!
Holy vegan bolonga, you are doing great and I for one am very proud of you!! You've made it girl because now I think common sense of knowing how much you want to quit takes over that urge to want to smoke. Hooray for you!!
I am impressed, drinking can really lower the willpower. One day at a time.
About the Potluck: It will be Sat. Aug 2 at Seymour Park in Green Bay. The park is in the 400 block of S. Ashland Ave, between Mason St and Walnut St (closer to Mason St)At noon. There is a shelter in case of rain. Bring along what you want as a beverage and of course the vegan dish to share. So far we have about 10-12 people coming. I can't wait!!
Post a Comment