Bumba De Da, Bumba De Da
So this summer, I have skated outside a lot. I L-O-V-E it. Which for any one who knows me is really odd. I don't so much like to be outside much less when it is warm out. There are two trails in particular that I hit. One is right here in my home town and is nice, paved, and flat. The kicker here is I normally skate around 10 miles on this trail. It's an endurance thing.
I also skate the "Friendship Trail" which is about 45 minutes from here. I love that trail as well. It has hills. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hills. Hills are good because they force you to push yourself. I took some pictures of that trail.
These pictures were taken with my cell phone so please excuse the high quality. This trail has a trestle bridge that goes over a lake. It's about 3/4 of a mile long. It makes a cool noise when we skate on it.

This picture shows the trestle all the way across. Unfortunately, I don't know if we are coming or going here. Which isn't that odd.
Here are some more pics of the trail.
Look how fast I'm going!




1 comment:
I'm jealous, what a great hobby and what a BEAUTIFUL area to skate!! Where exactly is that may I ask?? Hooray for you to find something good for you that you enjoy so much!! I loved skating when I was younger.... now I'm afraid my back would crack or sumpin....;)
Oh ya.... nice to hear from you, missed ya!;)
Post a Comment