My friends crack me up....
So I have some pretty fucked up friends. I think I have made it very clear that I do not have one close vegan friend irl (that's in real life, TISNF). I do luckily have a couple of friends that are extremely supportive and very funny. And remember, I do have a pretty fucked up sense of humor.
Here is how it breaks down.
I receive an email from DF today with the subject line "I should apply for this job". I thought maybe it was an internal job and I open it. Hmmm. It is a job for a beef processing company here in Green Bay. I thought she was just being an asshole, but I learned it was much more thought out then this.
*I think it is important to note that DF is one of very few people (omni's) I will let get away with poking fun at me. I know she understands the cause, and is intelligent. I hate it when arse-tarts poke fun*
So, I give DF a call and say "Um, you're kidding right?" And she proceeds to let me know it is all part of her new undercover operation. See, if DF worked in a facility like that, the first thing she would make new employees do is eat a steak. That way, she would know that it wasn't an animal rights person coming in. She stated that if we (the AR people) sent in a meat eater to film and such, they would never be suspect.
I am not sure why, but this made me laugh very hard. It is fucked up logic, and maybe that is why I laughed.
*I am going to point this out one more time. DF is one of 3, yes I counted, 3 people who could get away with this. I share her sense of humor and I know she supports and defends me.
Rock on DF - You rule!




1 comment:
Did I ever tell you that before I moved here I accidentally sent my resume to one of the meat-packing places? I thought the word "packaging" in the name meant something totally different. Doh!
Post a Comment