These Great States
Or something similar.
We just got back from a driving trip to South Carolina. I have a lot of stuff I want to share that I wrote down on the drive, but here are a couple.
First, if you want to see if you can stand being married to some one, spend 12+ hours alone in a car with them. I think Paul Rieser once said that's marriage at high speed. Seriously, you realize how different you are when you spend that much time together.
Second, I think I have figured out the directional issues. It has to do with every one's complete lack of manners in general. Fuckers don't realize that there are people on the road that can't read your mind. Contrary to popular belief. And it's not localized to one state, it's fucking everywhere.
Last, if you are vegan and travel, make sure you fucking plan.
Have a great day. And word to your moms.




No comments:
Post a Comment