Saturday, April 11, 2009

What the Fuck?

Seriously. I made the mistake of going out in public again today. We're leaving on vacation tomorrow and driving, so I wanted to make sure I had some food to eat. It's relatively nice here (like 50 degrees or so) and I made the mistake of thinking that people would be out doing fun things in the nice weather.

I was completely wrong. Everyone was shopping today. I would have to assume that it has something to do with Easter tomorrow. No manners, kids fucking running everywhere, and throngs of people wandering aimlessly. I know I am going to sound like a cranky old lady, and that's fine but what the fuck is going on with kids? If I behaved the way I see most kids behaving, I would have been taken to the car slung over my mom's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I am not sure what's happening, if creating free thinking kids is just leading to a general lack of respect or if parents just don't give a fuck anymore.

Another thing...stop wishing me a happy fucking Easter. The blind assumptions are really starting to piss me off.

**for all the parents I know reading this blog, I'm not talking about you!**

The good news is I am going skating outside today so that may improve my mood. I hope. I also may be getting my tattoo touched up, but we're working on that.

Pretty much, the vast majority of you can fuck off today.

Love, Love, Kiss, Kiss.

2 comments:

Alabaster Mom said...

Well, I knew you couldn't be talking to my kid because she is your best friend!

Marginwalker said...

That's my girl! Love you, sweetie. XO