Sunday, June 3, 2007

Review of "Blogs I Like"

I thought I would run down some of my favorites (I am not covering them all, I will sooner or later) listed on the "Blogs I Like" Section and why you should like them too!

Alabaster Mom
She has a kick ass sense of humor and a funny kid. You can't help but laugh! Her pictures are always great as well. Who else has so much to say about vomit?

Animal Rights: The Abolitionist Approach
G-Fizzle as Bob so affectionately calls Gary Francione, simply put, is the man. If you aren't sure you understand the difference between rights and welfare, this blog is for you. He has great essays and PowerPoint's to help illustrate the reasons for an abolitionist approach.

An Animal Friendly Life
Great up-to-the-minute news on animals.

Ranting Steve
His blog is just down to earth and I love it. He has taught me more then any of the teachers I ever had, and I have never even met him IRL. He also has a husband who is pretty hot!

Yummy Vegan Dinners
I can't say enough about this ladies cooking. She has taught me a lot. She also introduced me to tomato bread, which I am forever indebted. Look at her food. This couple is smashing the myth that vegans don't eat well. And Veganaisse Rocks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to tell you, and I figured now is a good time.

I like your blog a lot because you're a "real" person with similar frustrations.

keep up teh sweet blog.

Tamara said...

Mmm, thanks for turning me on to that yummy vegan dinners blog - it's a keeper!

Drasch23 said...

Anonymous - Thanks!

Tamara - I am telling you she kicks ass.

ms. veganorama said...

Thanks darling! :)

ms. veganorama said...

Oh yeah, and Steve is awesome. I met both him and Dino last year and was at their wedding. :)