Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Thoughts

Spot is not doing well. I am not sure what is wrong with him, and I am pretty sure that I am going to take him to the vet tomorrow.

He has been drinking water like crazy and thus having accidents in his crate. Which as most dog owners know, isn't normal or good. Last night he threw up. A. Lot. It looked like about four days worth of food. He wouldn't get up to eat. He didn't wag his tail, and I could hardly get him up to go outside. I did and he seemed better and less lethargic than he did in the morning.

As my good friend Alabaster Mom pointed out this morning, we have absolutely no idea how old Spot is. His estimated age is between 7 and 9, but for all we know he could be 14.

I just hope he is going to be okay. I am not ready to let go yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for the best for you and Spot, sis. He's a favorite of mine.