Saturday, December 8, 2007

Venn Pongal

I wanted to write a poem about it, but I am not a poet. I can't screw it up. I added too much ginger last night. It was still delicious. I have burnt it. Still works. I have added too much assholefaetida and it still works.

I am not sure how I survived as a vegan prior to making this delicious recipe. I would post it here, but if you want to make it you should go get Alternative Vegan, by Dino Sarma. He rules. And I said so. That's why you should buy it.

It snowed again here. I am tired of being cold and wet. This is probably why my nose has been stuffed up as long as I can remember. I shouldn't bitch. This is the first good sinus-y thing I have had since going vegan. I mean I have had a couple colds and one infection, but nothing that has lasted this long.

No comments: