Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow...that's cold.

I am not sure what I was expecting, but man it was really freezing. Possibly colder than I have ever been in my life. Cold enough to make me jump in a hot tub full of men I had never met before (some of them donning banana-hammocks) to warm up.

I am hoping to have some pictures of the event soon. Okay, that's a complete lie. I don't really want to see pictures of myself, but there have been requests.

I will say that I'll probably do it again next year. It was quick and is for a fantastic cause.

I should also be sleeping. I have been having these asinine attacks of insomnia. I don't think the lap top purchase has helped this at all.

I also went to a Brew City Bruisers bout on Saturday night. It was some great derby and a really good time. It was a long day, jumping in the lake and then making the trek to Milwaukee. In a snow storm. With out shoes. Okay. We had shoes.