Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Twenty, Twenty, Twenty Four Hours to Go....

Yeah, I'd like to be sedated.

It has been 24 hours since my last cigarette. I am a little cranky, and I wanted to take out a woman at the grocery store today, but that's not all that odd. I do that on a normal day.

I am VERY thirsty, which I don't quite understand. I think it has to do with sucking out of a straw. Which is fun to say.

In general, this sucks.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hang in there girl, to get to the good part (quitting and not craving a cig) you have to go through the bad part. I don't mean to be negative just honest. But, you CAN do it!! It was over 20 years ago I quit and I still remember how hard it really was, I know some people have a easier time with it than others but I honestly thought it was rough and I believe if I can.... you really can. You are right about the habit part and I had to make myself get up from dinner, that was one of the worst times not to be able to have one. But you WILL see habits change and the temptation lessons. You can do it!!!!!!!!!