Arbonne and other health and beauty thoughts… (BAW)
I need to preface this by saying I am blogging at work (BAW). Shhh. I will copy and paste when I get home.
I am thinking of switching my cosmetics facial cleansing stuff. I currently use Mary Kay (they don’t test on animals, but it’s NOT VEGAN). Arbonne is vegan, not tested on animals etc. I really like the look of the cosmetics and the consultant I will be working with is really pumped that I am vegan. “You’re my first vegan customer!!” She exclaimed via email. This is actually not that odd, because I am pretty much the only vegan a lot of people know.
I know that I want to use of the MK stuff, I don’t want to be wasteful. I don’t think I can give make up away. That sounds pretty gross. I am not sure how want to go about replacing. I do know if I pay $25/year I get 35% off every thing I buy. This is good, because it is a bit more expensive then MK. I can’t even imagine trying to explain this to DH. Since he is so excited any time I spend money, I am sure that this will thrill him beyond belief.
They also have hair care products but I think I am going to go with Kiss My Face (http://www.kissmyface.com/). They have hair care, skin care, and deodorant. I think I will try at least the shampoo, conditioner, and deodorant.
So I have no idea why I am blogging this, I guess I just don’t want to forget what I am thinking.




No comments:
Post a Comment