Monday, April 2, 2007

I hate being sick

I have been sick for five days now and I would just like to clear something up.

1. I am not sick because I don't eat meat, dairy, or eggs.
2. I get more then enough protein.
3. I don't need chicken noodle soup.
4. Yes I take a vitamin.
5. FUCK OFF.

Okay, you don't have to fuck off if you are one of the people who are saying this to me to be funny, because as we know, I still have a sense of humor. If you are serious, or just trying to make me punch you in the face: PLEASE STOP.

I feel shitty enough with out having to put up with stupid fucking crap. I have a fever, I am hot, then cold, then hot, then cold. My head is about to explode and my chest hurts. The only relief I am finding is NyQuil and Tylenol Cold. (Yeah, I am a Goddamn whiner. Get over it)

No comments: