I got nuthin'...
Yeah. I am a horribly boring person. I haven't smoked for 21 days, which is cool. But, like I have said in the past, I feel dumb announcing every single milestone that I hit now. What is fantastic is that a very good friend of mine has her quit date set for tomorrow. So, I am very happy that I will be able to provide a little guidance and support.
I am still having horrible insomnia. It has to be from the lack of nicotine, because I have been off the Chantix now for over a week. I have even stopped drinking soda after 6 pm. (I may have a slight diet coke problem).
Our last bout is coming up this weekend. I am glad to have some time to rest, since there are sore muscles that won't get better with out time off. I am also a little sad. I am not sure yet if I am going to try out for the traveling team (An all league team that travels nationwide to compete). Part of it is I am not sure I am good enough yet. Another thing is the cost. I am not sure how much the league covers and how much is my expense. I know I am going to continue to practice over the summer, I definitely don't want to have to retrain. I also want to work on my endurance since my lungs should get clearer and clearer week by week.




1 comment:
Well, shit. I'll set a quit date, then, provided there's at least a monthly update on your blog. And that date would be July 7, for inexplicable and boring reasons.
Stupid healthy non-smoking vegans. Always making unhealthy smoking vegans stop smoking all the time.
Post a Comment