Friday, June 13, 2008

It can be done...

Last night I went to open skate with a group of derby girls. We are on hiatus from practice and didn't just want to sit around. My friend Alabaster Mom joined us with A. A really doesn't quite get the hang of roller skating yet. I made the mistake of letting A Mom know "You won't even have to skate, I'll watch her". I have a back ache today, we'll leave it at that. It was a really good time and I do think A really enjoyed herself.


Unfortunately, I let the girls talk me into going out after we skated. I was not what you would call sober exactly.

BUT


The good news is, I didn't smoke. I REALLY wanted to but I didn't.



And PS: I ordered my skates today, but I got the black ones instead of the white ones.



2 comments:

Alabaster Mom said...

I guess that's the last time you'll say that. But the good news is that she did invite you to her party.

Anonymous said...

w00t! w00t! Go Jen Go!