No Sleep Till Brooklyn
I am sooooo seepy. I am hoping that I can go to bed within the next half and hour. Last night I made the mistake of taking a different pill at 3 am. I looked and felt like a zombie today. I am hoping that I fixed it tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going to see a neurologist for my migraines. I have been keeping a kind of diary lately, and of course I haven't had a head ache. Not that I would ever wish for a migraine, but I feel like I should have a recent one to go in with, or something.
I am so tired tonight that I actually skipped practice to sleep. I was really in the mood to hit too, but I neeeed sleep. I seem to like my eeeee's tonight.
I'm thinking this is the dumbest post evah.
My apologies. Actually, I don't give a fuck. I don't need to make sense.




No comments:
Post a Comment