Friday, March 6, 2009

Smokey Jen's?

I am not sure if that's appropriate. But I made Chickpea Cutlets from Veganomicon this evening. I smoked us out of house and home. We don't currently have a range hood, and I am thinking this will be my project Sunday. They turned out really well.

I am heading to Door County tomorrow to do a girls weekend with some of my boxer rescue girls. It's an annual thing and I can't wait. We typically go to a winery during the day. Come back, veg, eat, swim (after waiting a half hour of course) and hot tub. Then we continue to eat and drink. Sound like the perfect weekend? I hope you are jealous.

I think I am going to take one of the dogs on a ride, get cigarettes, and then go to sleep. I even got laundry done today. How much do I rule?

Not much, I know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I hope you had fun! I haven't been to Door County in ages...actually I've only been there once. We usually head further up north for our family vacations. But I remember it being beautiful.