Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Four Week Marker

Or something like that.

It's been four weeks today. I won't call it a month until I hit the actual date, but things are going very well. I went out the other night and had a couple of beers. Did okay with that. Again, I feel like the "I still haven't smoked" posts are getting boring.

The farmer's markets have started, which makes me vair happy. I got some spinach and tomatoes today.

I live the life of a rock star, I know.

3 comments:

Alabaster Mom said...

I should mention to Green Bay Vegan's readers that I joined her at the farmers' market and even though she followed a few smokers around wistfully (wafting in their smoke), she really didn't smoke!

Marginwalker said...

Hey Friend (I'm not your friend, buddy! I'm not your buddy, guy! I'm not your guy, friend!--I'm hoping as a South Park fan you know the reference...ANYway...),

You're an inspiration. You've done something that is SO incredibly hard to do, I just admire the hell out of you for it. My dad always said that the first 2 weeks were the hardest, and that after that he knew he'd won. I'm so damned proud of you.

Mary said...

That is so great!! You have done so terrific and no it's not boring I'm glad to hear you have done so well and have stuck to it! Yay!!!!!