11/11 Make a Wish...
How dumb is that title?
I do have to say this, being back in Green Bay sucks. I do not enjoy it at all. We went out to see our friends band last night at a small sports bar in DePere. 1. Why does everything have to be a sports bar? Is that really the only thing the Green Bay area can support? 2. This was a dive of all dives. Poor beer selection, not staffed well, and not ventilated well at all.
I still don't understand the obsession with dressing up to go out to trashy bars. Maybe I just don't care enough about my appearance to give a shit, who knows. I guess I wish I cared. I wonder if I would care if I wasn't married and trying to pick up men. Although, the last place I would do that is in a bar in Green Bay.
As we were driving home last night DH looked at me and said "Let's just move to Chicago tomorrow". Oh, if life were that easy.
We still haven't figured out the Thanksgiving/Christmas ordeal. Apparently I am being uptight. It's a tough one, because it is one of the few times a year I see my family all together. It makes me very nervous and a little ill.




1 comment:
Dude I am so with you on this. Last time I went to Chicago was in April and when I got back it was weird. Like this isn't really the right city for me and that I am being ripped off by having to stay in podunk, land of the sports obsessed. Personally I want to move to Portland.
Post a Comment