Almost Over
I hope that you have enjoyed it. I know that I haven't been perfect, but I also know that it has made me blog a little more. Maybe that will keep up as time rolls on.
I am almost a District Manager for Arbonne so if you want to buy something, let me know ;)
That's the news from this neck of the woods.




1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know that Z was just standing here as I read your blog and he asked me, "Mommy, why that yady hugging those cows?" I told him they weren't cows, they were dogs. He said, "No. Theys cows." Like I was dumb. I said, Okay then, what are their names? He said, "Cheech". They're both named Cheech? I asked. "Yep." And he walked away. So, if you ever meet him, be sure to tell him about your two cows named Cheech. :) That's all. Love, me
Post a Comment