Monday, November 12, 2007

Falafel

Is tasty and wonderful. I just ate some from Kavarna. I love Kavarna.

This might be the most random post ever. I think I have worked out thanksgiving. Going to mom and dads. I am making potatos and something else. And a tofurky loaf. And I still don't know what time I am supposed to be there. I should find these things out. Hopefully I will make it through the day. I will most likely drink.

Back at work for the first full day today. Forgot that I had to train from 12-2. So guess who didn't eat? (It was me, in case you couldn't figure that out). That's how I ended up at Kavarna. I was sooooo hungry, I couldn't stand it. I just remembered I have a peanut butter chocolate chip vegan brownie upstairs. YUM. I sometimes feel like sending Kavarna a letter that thanks them. Because I am there at least twice a week.

I have been busy, busy these past few weeks. Rescue has been busy. Arbonne has been busy (thank you!), life has been busy. I also can't seem to get myself back on a normal schedule. We didn't even really sleep in that much while we were on vacay. I still get pissy when it is dark out at 430. DUMB. I do have to say it makes the herd settle down much quicker when it gets dark earlier. Yesterday Razz decided that 330 was a good dinner time. I am not sure where she came up with this idea, but she can be damn persistent.

I think that I have officially declared this my dumbest post. Forgive me and I will try and be better at this tomorrow. Blogging every day is kind of hard work, but I was just informed that I should try finding a wii for under $400.

No comments: