Sick...
I have a stomach flu. I have done nothing today but take a succession of naps and spend a lot of time in the bathroom. In fact, I thought about taking a nap in the bathroom, but apparently that only works when you are drunk, not sick.
There are two good things about being home sick. 1. I am not at work. I think we all know how I feel about that. 2. I get to stay home and snuggle with the dogs. I love snuggling with the dogs a lot. Especially puppy cos he is a snuggle-er.
I also learned that dogs sleep. A. Lot. I mean I knew this, but I didn't realize how much it really amounts to.
This may oust yesterday's post as the worst post ever.




1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the stomach flu, not nice at all. Great you have dogs to snuggle, always helps...cat snuggler myself.
Get better soon.
Post a Comment