Things I am Thankful For
I think I just ended that sentence with a preposition (Alabaster Mom or Margin Walker, can you help me out?). Any way, on this day instead of celebrating genocide, I prefer to think of the things that I am thankful for. So here goes:
1. That I am alive and well.
2. My family. They put up with me, what could be more rewarding? My dogs are my family as well and deserve a huge shout out.
3. My friends. Real life and online. I cherish all of you and wish you nothing but happiness.
4. My enemies. You give me something to work towards.
5. All those who work towards ending the slavery of animals. Those involved in animal rescue, veg*ns, and any one who has adopted a shelter animal.
I know I complain and rant a lot in this blog, but for today I leave you with my gratitude.




No comments:
Post a Comment