Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am a really boring person...

Hmmm. I almost want to take a poll and see who is sick of me. I bet it is any one who has ever read this blog ever.

Today I was thinking that this daily blogging would be a great way to show the world how intellectual and intelligent I am. It would be a great way to spread the word of veganism and animal liberation. I could use it to promote the greater good.

Then I woke up.

Instead, I just continue to bitch, rant, and complain.

My stomach is feeling better although I am sure that the entire cast from River Dance was jumping around in there today. I wasn't quite sure how I would end up, but The Lord of the Dance led his dancers away. Thank god.

I am back in the classroom tomorrow, which is good. I can't stand that many days sitting at my desk.

The Arbonne thing is going quite well.

I am tired.

The end.

No comments: