Chicago is - My Kind of Town
Okay, so I didn't screw up again. I am posting.
We leave for Chicago today. We are planning on two days there and then coming to Milwaukee. Then, alas, we will come home. Why the road trip you may be asking? We are going to see New Found Glory. We are vair excited. This will be there 4th, 5th, and 6th time we are seeing them. We have never done the road trip trifecta so it should be interesting. That's a lot of solid time to be spending with the Husbandito.
In other news, he found this restaurant: The Chicago Diner. I am very excited to eat there. I am also excited that dh found it and is willing to try it. This is HUGE for him. FYI.
The other piece of advice I have is don't drink PBR out of a keg. It hurts the next day.




No comments:
Post a Comment